Hey! what’s up?Today I’m going to share with you my top 5 favorite Shaderpacks for Minecraft version 1.8+. If you don’t know how to install shaders, you can watch the video embedded below or follow these instruction.
- Download the latest Forge for your MC version.
- Run it’s installer (the jar file), a new profile should appeared in your launcher use that to launch the game
- Download Karyonix GLSL mod and put the jar file into your .minecraft/mods folder.
- Download Optifine HD <version> Ultra and put it into your .minecraft/mods folder.
- Launch the game using the new forge profile.
- Put my shaderpack into the shaderpack folder in .minecraft/shaderpacks.
- Go ingame to options -> shaderpacks and choose it from the list.
So without further a due, here are my top 5 favorite shaders for Minecraft v 1.8+
So, these are my favorite shaders for Minecraft PC, I hope you like them and don’t forget to comment your favorite Shaders down below!